Thursday 23 February 2023

February 13, 23

 The past week

No big deal on Valentine’s Day. I brought in a variety of goodies- cup cakes, 2 bite brownies and truffles. I dressed for the occasion. 


Yup, I am a Im an Old Bag but a spunky happy one.

The rest if the week was work and sleep. Wednesday did bring the end of my work week, so what did I do? If is the inside spring clean. It feels and smells so nice. Never mind that we have no idea when the warm weather of spring will arrive. Yup, the Centre Of Canada is cold, though the winter has been rather mild for these parts, it still will be at least a couple of months before I can clean up the deck. I am looking forward to starting garden plants soon.

The current week started with what is known as a Statutory Holiday. In Manitoba’s case called Louis Riel Day. I then worked two days and now am into a four day spread off days off. Today brought the apartment owners in to do an inspection, meaning them taking pictures of each room then leaving. It means they are starting a new apartment project. They wanted to see exactly how each apartment layout is used by tenants. With the pictures, the company can adjust spaces accordingly.

Daughter is off on vacation so we have invited ex BIL and SIL over for supper (dinner) tomorrow night. Haven’t seen them in awhile. A good visit will be had. I am certain that granddaughter will squeeze herself into the do.

It is to warm up soon again. Right now we have windchills of -45C

Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment