Sunday 26 February 2023

Well He**

 I looked hard for a nice cottage to rent for my 70th Birthday. We were telling my BIL and SUK about it. If they didn’t invite themselves and daughter heartily agreed. I will not be going as it won’t be the peaceful vacation I had planned and wanted with just my own family. The really sad part is that it was expensive and I am paying for it and I don’t have time to save up for another vacation. Why do people just invite without asking and why do people feel it is okay to invite themselves. My husband is no longer living. As far as I am concerned, they are only my kids aunt and uncle. They are not related to me. I don’t mind seeing them once in awhile for coffee but that is it. His family have no manners as they were brought up in a certain religious society that don’t have manners. 

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment